A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Sunday, April 27, 2008

London (Week 5 & 6) - 26/04/08

Walau, its exhausting to keep a photo blog! Plus, Blogger certainly doesn't make it any easier. Or is it me who is not familiar with all these settings???

Anyway, just to let you all know, we're still alright here. In fact, today was the warmest day with temperature up to 32C leh! It was all nice and good, but of course, given the indecisive nature of London's weather, it is not here to stay.

We took the opportunity to go to Hyde Park and there were loads of people there enjoying the weather. It was very good, sitting in the park enjoying the weather under the sun. Something that you will definately NOT catch me doing back in KL.

In fact, by the time we reach the park, the weather has somewhat cooled down, hence the jacket, but for a good part of the day we were just in our t-shirts. And I even saw some girls wearing open toes shoes! WOHO! Out comes my "summer" shoes!

A bit of update on us. Without giving away too much, an unexpected news came late this week. We were getting used to the life here and the sudden change of plans put us back where we were one week ago. Yes, though I went balistic again, I cant help it. But with a knock on the head from Des reminding me to stop making him feel worst, I regain composure.

Nice picture of a couple of swan eh? Yea, i know. We're in this together. The thing I did wrong is to count my chickens before they hatch. I know for a fact that they ALWAYS NEVER happen the way I envision it to be. And hence the pessimistic side of me. But I guess the trill of knowing things will be alright makes me forget and true to its word, the next day everything came crashing down.

Anyway, back to Hyde Park. Its been good and its funny how in the mist of a jam packed and fast paced London, they somehow managed to preserve this huge piece of land in the middle of the city. I guess, no matter how much it generates the revenue if development were to take place, it will never be enough to maintain London's sanity.

Finally, we made it to Malaysian Hall. It has everything. Even lekor! And kembung! I tell you, I have been craving for kembong ever since we arrived! Oh, and look at the prices! Everything is the same! The price is the same as in Malaysia, ONLY IN POUNDS! Seriously, £3.90 for rice with three dishes! That's equavalent to... I dont want to think about it. Still, it is still much cheaper for an Asian dish compare to Chinatown. It is at least, £6 per dish.

Now, for obvious reasons, the portion served here is also Malaysian portion lah, hence the pricing explained... :/

On another note, we bump into this toilet somewhere in.. somewhere lah.

Quite impressive. Similar to the one in Bukit Bintang, only cheaper, much smaller and very much cleaner.

As you can see from Des's expression after "utilizing" the toilet. And it even comes with an automatic door ok!

Oh yea. I FOUND JIMMY CHOO! But its close. but nevertheless, I FOUND JIMMY CHOO!

And Asus EeePC 20GB is going to be out on 1st May for just £320++

Will try to get Des to be part of this blog as well, as I'm sure it will be great if he could contribute as well. So, wait for it! Until then, any good news (or bad) we will update soon. :)

P/S: Happy Birthday Matta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeepc is cute :D