A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chocolate Everything! - 6/04/08

And so, since Des is the obviously the better cook than I am, the obnoxious side of me decided enough is enough and will not be defeated anymore!

I'm going to BAKE! And Des dont bake! Perfect!

Or is it? I'm sure you all remember my FIRST time burnt cookies. Ok, I admit, its premix, so I just need to add water. Stupid oven, I FOLLOWED the instructions to the dot and still it burnt my cookies!


Fine, the second time around, I picked up a CAKE instead. Yea lah, of course still premix lah, I already spend money buying the bowl, whisk and spatula.


And it turn out picture perfect! Eh, TWO layer cake with chocolate between the two layers of cake and all around leh! Not easy to do hor!

Actually, quite easy lah. I just cut off the burnt bits (yes, stupid oven burn the sides again) and poured the chocolate in a round container and leave it in the fridge overnight. Nevermind that its still a bit hard, the point is I made CAKE and its TWO layer somemore! FIRST TIME!


Ok lah, ok lah, I've got to give credit to my "whisker". No money to buy electric mixer, no energy to whisk myself, who do I turn to? My super strong and big hubby lor.

But the decision to BUY materials, READ instruction, PREPARE materials, PUT and TAKE out from oven, CUT nicely is ALL ME!

And after cookies and cake, we now move on to brownies.

Yea lah, still premix. Maybe after the muffins I'll do it from scratch lah. This brownies very canggih wan, come ready with the BOX to put in oven! Fuyoh, save me money to buy the tray.

This one easy also, just put one egg and water. Kacau kacau, kautim. 18 mins later, DING!

THIRD TIME IS A CHARM! My brownies finally turn out pretty, goey and soft! Its not burnt like the cookies, not crusty like the cake, but GOEY and SOFT LIKE A BROWNIE!

HMPH! I can BAKE already!

Heheh, next up, premix chocolate muffins!

No comments: