A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Sunday, April 6, 2008

London Snowing! - 07/04/08

Remember this from the previous post?


Its the view from our bedroom the first week we arrived.


Check this out!

Its snowed whole night and this is what we woke up to! Isnt this pretty!


We have been warned of a snowing night with the weather forecast. And the best part is, just two days ago was apparently the warmest day of the year and we're able to walk around with just our T-shirt on!


I was feeling a bit weird this morning when I woke up feeling cold. Cause usually by the morning, the room would have felt a bit warm cause we sleep with the windows shut. Knowing that it probably snowed last night, I decided to wake up and check out the window's view instead. And voila!


I wander if the car owners need to do some serious warming up before they can get their car up and running...


And yes, apparently what they say is true. London's weather is pretty screwed up! :)

No comments: