A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Thursday, May 8, 2008

London (Week 7 & 8) - 07/05/08

Life is certainly been funny here.

We're still alright. In fact, I've a good news! Des is reporting to work tonight! He got offered for a job this morning and he is now off to work! But the darker side of the story is that after being here for nearly 2 months, this would be the first time I'll be on my own from now own. Prior to this, Des is always around (except when I was at work, of course). So, not like we havent been in this situation before, but I guess after three months of bliss, things needs to come back down to earth. Whoever dates a hotelier knows what I am talking about. *wink*

Over the bank holiday (which is equvalent to our public holiday, which they all bank holiday), we managed to drag ourselves of from the bed to catch the changing of guards. More on that another time.

Oh wait.. before that weekend we went to a A1 roadshow in London as well. Yeap, the boys were busy taking pictures of the umbrella girls (literally, cause it was raining for a while) while I was busy juggling as the photographer and stuffing tissues on myself.

And after that, we went to an open concert as well. Another story on this another time.

Yea, so its a short one for now. Things just started moving in the direction that we wanted. Hopefully, in a week of two, Des would be settled in his job soon and I will start my job hunting on my side again. I've got interview tomorrow, but I dont think it will materialize. But at least I'm happy to be doing something about my job hunting, rather than sitting down and not able to do anything.

I have wanted to post a lot more pictures, and I promise that I will. Wait for it! :)

No comments: