A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A1 Racing

Over one of the weekends, (geez, I'm really bad at date!), A1 was having a show down in Regent Street, London.

So we managed to hop over the city to kau poh and see what its all about. Not to mention its free!

Yeap. it was raining at the beginning, hence the umbrella girls.

Seriously, it was absolutely freezing and I salute the girls having to brave the weather. They MUST have been paid good money!

You wont see me in any of the pictures in this post as I am the photographer as the guys took their pick to take pictures with the girls. I was feeling so damn conscious as dahlah I am already covered head to toe, my assests are not as attractive as them (busy stuffing tissues into myself).

See what I mean?

Throughout the day they carried out interviews of people that I dont recognized.

I absolutely love their shoes and I miss my black pumps even more!

What is a A1 trip without a picture of the engines right?

Des and Ron admiring the cars *cough*.



Apparently, they had a competition for the public to see who changes the tires fastest. The quickest of the day gets two tickets to the actual race. Well, you see the video and you judge youself. Enjoy!

No comments: