A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Saturday, March 1, 2008

KL VIew - 29th February 2008

Des took me to a place that has a restaurant overseeing a fantastic view of KL. And we were very lucky to get a good seat.

Below is a great picture with my Olympus camera. I couldnt get a shot without the tree, but I guess the tree sort of put the picture in dimension(?).

Somehow or rather, there seems to be lights above the twin towers. Des said that it might be the moon. What do you think?

I'm learning to use Photoshop. Playing around with the brightness and contrast. And I've even removed bits of the leaves on the top corner of this picture below!

Slowly but surely, I hope that my photography skills will improve! :)

1 comment:

Wens said...

hey...where is this restaurant? looks lovely!