A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gathering in Colours - March 2008

Past week I have been busy doing a bit of catching up. Below are some of the few pictures I took.

Frankly speaking, I am slightly apprehensive when it comes to posting up pictures of my friends. Not that I have anything to be ashamed of, but rather what is their take in me posting up pictures here.

But then again, I was going to post them up in Friendster/Facebook anyway. So instead of emailing to them, enjoy it here! :)

I've decided to play a bit with colours so here are some of the results. No photoshop yet though, mostly cropping and colouring only. Slow slow a bit, can or not? :P

Picture in sepia - College friends


Picture in black/white - School friends


Picture in yellow - YL and Me


Picture in blue - Des and Me


Picture in green - Blur, Des and Me

And check out my new specs in the last picture! In fact I've gotten an additional TWO more pairs! Buy one free one, damn cheap. If got chance, will post all four up!

No comments: