A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The lenghening of hair and hopefully the face lah....

Ok.... this is my FIRST POST EVER! So if you don't like it....... I can't do anything lor....


Arrived London with this round face and short Ah Beng hair.....

With that tummy also... sigh.....
Hair getting longer, but face still round.. think can hide a few refugees in the folds of my neck :-)

Hair much longer, tummy still there... but what you want? Its so cold here, I NEED the fat to keep me warm leh....

Folds in the neck GONE!! Hair past collar.. YESSSS!!!!
More egg shaped face, and I simply love the length of my hair....
( let me perasan abit can or not? )

The LONGEST my hair has been EVER!

So.... From this... To this...
In about 7 months.. OK what....

(Desmond)

No comments: