A place for me to share with my family and friends what I've experienced in life.

o_O What little time left!

1st August 2009

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bridal Dress - Part 2

After reading a few articles about people who successfully obtain their wedding dress from the internet here, here and here, I've decided to do some research on my own and BOY, was I in for a suprise!

I am spoilt for choice, and these are my favourites (in no particular order):

Oh, and before you start, please remember a few of these points:
- All dress are available in eBAY, and if you want to know the supplier, let me know which picture and I'll give you the link
- Shipping is worldwide for most supplier (at a small cost)
- All dress are custom-made (measurements are sent to the supplier who will custom make the dress to your size)
- Oh, and you can choose the colour too (white, ivory, cream, red, your choice)

Last but not the least, (breathe in...)

EACH DRESS IS LESS THAN £5.00!!

Dress 1 - I love the lace details in this dress.

Dress 2 - Simple, but the detail is gorgeous!

Dress 3 - Soft and the details shows in the camera

Dress 4 - A bit indian-y, but love the gold details!

Dress 5 - A combination of this and this! (From the first Bridal Dress post)

Dress 6 - Details again, but a bit worried finished product may look a bit koyak-y

Dress 7 - Forget about the red part, can change colour remember?

Dress 8 - Got a bit of the small shoulder detail.

Back view.

Dress 9 - Again, love the hemline. And perfect for evening gown and photo taking!

Dress 10 - A bit skeptical as not too sure how it would look on me, but still love it nevertheless.

Dress 11 - A bit like a ghost bride, but love the layers!

How to choose!?!

I made Des promise me that if we couldnt find any dress by the time we're about to leave London, we will order one of these dresses from eBAY and send it back home.

Can I have your feedback on which is your favourite dress?

And remember,...

EACH DRESS IS LESS THAN £5.00!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dress 2 & Dress 8. 1 also not bad...

HOW CAN BE SO CHEAP??? OMGOD~!!! No catch at all?

Dragonballfan said...

Well, there is a shipping/admin charge that cost averagely £80, but the dress price is still less than £10 (well, if you buy anything from eBay, you would expect to pay for shipping). And the dress is from China, so quality may be compromised. I guess materials and labour must be very cheap in China for them to be able to do this.

BUT, the idea is, for less than RM1k, the idea of being able to OWN your own wedding dress seems very good. I would have thought it would be at least RM3k-4k to custom-made your own wedding dress.

So yes, China-quality dress, but as the link provided, there seems to be quite a few success story out there. And i suspect the dress may not have support, but that can be quickly fixed by our own corset.

Even better when one is earning pounds. I mean, less than 100 to own your own wedding dress???

:P

P/S: the designs are really nice, make me dread going back home to those lame designs back home :(

jeaniie said...

Elo!!!!! Just buy all!!!!!!!!

Adrianne said...

I love all the dresses. I would buy them all for photoshoots.
I think dress 5 will look best on you

:: Nicole.F :: said...

i LOVE the dress no. 2!!! :)

Dragonballfan said...

Actually, Dress 5 is my favourite! Is planning to attend a wedding show next month. We'll see how it goes!

Adrianne said...

Hehe yeah I have great taste. Seriously, I really think Dress 5 will flatter your body type. Love love love the laces!